The Bittorrenttracker seems to be down

Talk about everything.
minimike

The Bittorrenttracker seems to be down

Post by minimike » Sat Oct 13, 2007 18:01

Hello, today i have tryed to get some UT2004 files from the Bittorrenttracker but the Server seems to be down. If this Project has not enough resources maybe i can help with an (gratis) Linux-Vserver and a litle bit of Bandwith (for non profit use) for some time.

The Reason is that i think that it is realy important to offer such Files they enabeling People there are currently using or want to use in future Open Source operating Systems on a Desktopsystem. It is necessary for the acceptance. And at last myself wanna get acces to this files too ;)

Code: Select all

darko@bitch:~$ ping liflg-tracker.death-row.org
ping: unknown host liflg-tracker.death-row.org

if this Post is interesting for this Projekt you can contact me on my registered Emailaddress

cu Darko Hojnik

kratz00
liflg member

Post by kratz00 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 19:31

Hi Darko,

our hoster is still trying to get his servers up as quick as possible but it seems they have some major problems and it will take some time to get things back running.

If you wanne help us out, you can seed some of our installers (when the tracker is back of course :) )

Greetings

minimike

Post by minimike » Tue Oct 16, 2007 22:13

OK i will do it :) setting up Torrentflux later

If your hoster couldn't fix his hostingproblems it is for me currently no Problem to offer some Webspace for non Profit use for some months

one Day we say Worlddomination like Linus and then we fragg Bill *gg*

kratz00
liflg member

Post by kratz00 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 22:57

This sounds great but no news from our hoster so far :(