i have a super requst.

Need help with one of the installers?

i have a super requst.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:00

please please please!
make a installer for the nwn toolkit, pleeease, look at the old posts on it there was a WINE release for a year ago or something you could include it so that it would work. if you would do this i will promis you that ppl from all over the world will thank you. i am 100% sure of this.
thank you for your wonderful work!

kratz00
liflg member

Post by kratz00 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 16:53

some direct links would be helpful

neo2k

Post by neo2k » Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:06

Bioware do not make a Linux or OS/X port of the toolkit, i recommend using wine, i know it works but never got it to work myself.

kratz00
liflg member

Post by kratz00 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:09

we are very busy
if you have any information about get it running lets us know

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 04, 2005 18:41

ok so i looked through every peace of information and found that there isent a toolkit for linux, there is one being made but it has a looong way to go, and the native(windows) toolkit has worked with wine before what dates i dont know but i think that will be your mission, the thing is, the toolkit cannot be downloaded, its something that comes with NwN so you need the CD then install it, and then look it though, and then if you have the time to make a installer that installs it from the cd, and then gets it working, oooh and a starcraft+expansion installer would be nice, since it stopped working for me last week.